1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Arsenal 2-0 Wolves

Discussion in 'Wolves' started by hedgeworth, Feb 12, 2011.

1. hedgeworth

hedgeworth Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Not a very impressive display today, but no taking it away from Arsenal, they have some quality young players there and we would not really expect much at the start of this game.

Real test for us will be the next few games against teams down the bottom end of the table.

2. robin_van_ fiberglass

robin_van_ fiberglass Active Member

You weren't half as good as you were in the home leg, what happened to your pressing? Was very surprised at the lack of effort you showed considering the results you have got against the big teams this season

3. hedgeworth

hedgeworth Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Seems to be what we are doing this season, seem to concentrate and play well one game and am not up for the next. I have watched a lot of Wolves games this season and I have to say that you were one of the best passing teams I have seen Wolves play, We normally do quite a good job stopping the big teams passing but you seemed a little sharper than United or Chelsea did, and your players a little quicker on their toes.

West Brom and Blackpool for us next and they are two games we now need at least 4 points from to get us back out of the relegation spots.