1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Anyone else been banned

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by johnnywarksmoustache, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Spanish

Spanish Well-Known Member

What weighty failed to tell you was that he asked me to find the fattest spurs possible, cant think why? Well i can but dont want to go there...

2. Spanish

Bbc ****ry suits you weighty

3. WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM

WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM Well-Known Member

Big ankles is my best guess......

4. WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM

WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM Well-Known Member

And we were getting on so nicely...

5. Spanish

Im going to sleep now, youngest daughter is in with the wife tonight as she is not well, i have been relegated to the single bed, yipee a good nights sleep without the Mrs snoring in my bloody ear all night!
    Look forward to tomorrows debates during the match!!

6. Spanish

<laugh><cheers>

7. Hoppersblue10

Hoppersblue10 Well-Known Member

Apparently Tweacle was banned from our board around 6 weeks ago, I do not recall this, can anyone enlighten me as to why and if this is correct pls? <ok>

8. San Diego

San Diego Sir Mediator
    Forum Moderator

No request for a board ban has come from the mods on here to my knowledge. Me and KoPR are the only ones who should be officially requesting bans on our board. I don't read the mod board as often as I should though.
    First I've heard of it.

9. Guru of Ipswich

Guru of Ipswich Well-Known Member

yeah it was me because he was saying some pretty awful stuff about mrs guru and It went way overboard.
    I went to dave/resurgem/DH as he was a scummer and dave/top mods decided the stuff warranted full time ban.

Listen anybody can have a go at me then that's fine, but stooping to that level deserved it.

I must say I am pretty disappointed in dave with all of this now. just shows what a vindictive asshole he really is.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  10. Hoppersblue10

Hoppersblue10 Well-Known Member

So if I am correct we had a board member who requested a ban via the Budgie board, therefore we have not recently banned anyone via our board or mods?

11. Guru of Ipswich

this was dave's take on it, at the time! while he seems to want everything in the open!

Hi Guru,
    Just seen on the mod board that brb has warned him and given him a 48 hour ban! Personally I don't think that's long enough but at least he is now known to the supermods so next time he will receive a permanent ban.
    Take care mate and enjoy the football
    Dave

12. Guru of Ipswich

and this!

Hi Guru,
    I see you have reported treacle's post about your wife and I can't say I'm surprised. I'm not really sure what to make of treacle, I've never seen a post from him on any subject other than a wind up of an Ipswich poster so I'm not convinced he is a Norwich fan anyway!
    I also have to say that I agree with you that it was a post worth reporting, however, as you have reported it, the matter has gone straight upstairs to the supermods, this means that probably no action will be taken as they usually ignore them, I will, however, attempt to get them to take action!
    Kind regards,
    Dave

13. Guru of Ipswich

TBH, Im feeling pretty done now with this now.

If this is the level that **** will now stoop to **** it.

14. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

How does me showing I won't tolerate personal abuse now make me out to be a ****? Good to see you don't descend to personal abuse! <doh>

We have house rules, you broke them, end of!

The fact that I helped you out when your wife was abused really ought to stand me in good stead, but you carry on with your double standards, I won't lose any sleep!

15. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

Not for the first time Guru, you are just plain wrong.

Hoppers got wind of the Tweacle ban and wanted to know why, via our board. Dave told him you requested the ban but did not go in to detail, and suggested if he wanted more details, to ask you.

So no, he was not bringing everything in to the open at all, you did, and you have also shown what a nasty vindictive creature you can be when you are not getting your own way

16. crowey66

crowey66 Member

Well I for one am gutted as I was really looking forward to taking the piss.

I would just like to point out that I was banned from your board a couple of years ago for the same thing,cant remember who by though.

17. King_of_Portman_Rd

King_of_Portman_Rd Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Don't remember this.. though I wouldn't have been in power back then :emoticon-0105-wink:

You are one of a very select few to have been dished a ban from this board.. Things seem to smooth themselves out over here (generally through knowing what to do and when.. )

After all, It's an internet forum for goodness sake. There are plenty of important things going on in peoples lives who frequent these boards and yet the biggest topic across both our boards is a petty squabble that has been running for months.. (or years)

johnnywarksmoustache likes this.
  18. johnnywarksmoustache

johnnywarksmoustache Well-Known Member

Chin up mate just don't let the Cnuts get you down! We are Ipswich lads and fooking proud! <ok>

19. johnnywarksmoustache

20. johnnywarksmoustache

You didn't need to name Guru in the first place though did you and that's why he is pissed off. It was your post that kicked this all off in the first place. Perhaps we are within our rights to demand that you be banned from our board for derailing a thread?