1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Anybody

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by password invalid, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

We can sharp fix that ya bastard!

rooch 3 likes this.
  2. rooch 3

rooch 3 Well-Known Member

The'rs quite a few lads on here with very thin skins take things to heart to easily.

salad fingers, Montysoptician and TEL like this.
  3. password invalid

password invalid Well-Known Member

except you

Its Obvious you did ,why do you keep reacting silly boy,once again the bias is very evident and embarrassing on here ,again,I think you should say sorry ,as for me being boring do you really think we are interested in man utd every hour every day,the truth is stooey the cake stand hooks you when he likes and you know it

4. Tel (they/them)

You made a beeline for me about 3 years ago and I've shredded you enough times, time to put you back in your ****ing hole soon I think.

Remember what it was that made you disappear... I do, let me get my spade farm boy!

5. Tel (they/them)

Thing is Stu it's abundantly clear that you're taking out your own frustrations on me, which is understandable. I am part of a new generation who do not rely as heavily on agricultural nonsense and this clearly affects you to the point where you struggle to sleep.

My advice for the most part would be to perhaps read some of your own posts, or perhaps think about having them published in a digital format, of course, to aid those who suffer with sleeping disorders.

Congratulations, and I mean that for the bottom of my heart, for your efforts with the local community, I'm sure the boring little town you live in will leave you a plaque of some sort on a bench when you eventually do bore yourself to death, perhaps, like dear old Arthur Fowler.

I will do my best to make sure you get your daily bias updates from the best team in the world, the most successful team your country has seen.

More later...

6. password invalid

..........If you feel the need to stoop that low thats your choice , having said that if you post anything like the sort of comments i remember,i am sure you wont mind if its forwarded elsewhere will you ,now then lets see how a hole is dug shall we.

7. Tel (they/them)

Definitely won't mind, I'm not a slut who cries about stuff like that on an Internet site.

I will go much darker though, imagine what I could do if I actually gave a **** about boring little Stuart.

Night then <ok>

Deleted likes this.
  8. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

I wish it wasn't considered art or given a name.

It's like praising professional weightlifters for taking steroids without being caught and calling it steroibo.

Disco down under and polyphemus like this.
  9. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

Wtf you saying about me?

10. password invalid

Much darker ,you really need to stop talking like a gangster making stupid comment's ,you are more to be pitied than scolded i feel.

11. Tel (they/them)

I don't need to do anything to satisfy your needs little man, you're a nobody, the minute you become a somebody let me know and I might adjust.

12. password invalid

A somebody. ....ha.ha.ha.ha.hs. Every living being is somebody you fool...ha.ha.ha. Classic

13. Tel (they/them)

You're a nobody.

It'll probably help you understand a lot of the things that have confused you over the years. <ok>

14. password invalid

Says manchesters Mr Somebody .you remind me of Ronnie Pickering.....ha.ha.ha never heard of you .....ha.ha.ha not so confused as you are deluded .what a plum.

15. The Norton Cat

The Norton Cat Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. It does kind of grate. But I suppose that's because you and I have been brought up in the UK where fair play and honesty in sport are part of the national psyche. In other places they seem to take a more Machiavellian approach to it and so don't get so offended by it. But that's not to say that everyone in Italy, for example, condones cheating just as not everyone in Britain is honest and fair. That book on Italian football that I mentioned on the other thread explains it much better.

Nacho likes this.
  16. Tel (they/them)

You're just a simple boy living in a small town, where you think you can be a big fish cos you spend your sundays wheeling people back and forward to the library so you can have a meaningless plaque. That's what you've aspired to and congratulations on achieving your hopes and dreams.

You do need to accept that others are different though, we don't all want to spend our lives wondering if Margaret and Ted need help recomposting their tomatoes in their green house, other folk think bigger than that.

So yeah, you're a nobody to me, one of those irrelevant other beings in life that just exist.

:)

17. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

18. Tel (they/them)

The sailor is having another fanny rage cos another United player didn't get shot when he got kicked in the legs.

19. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

<laugh>. Dont upset him ffs. He harbours a grudge for years.

20. Tel (they/them)

This is old stuff he's digging up anyhow, he's always had a gripe with me.

We've proven him to be a liar and his stupid humour has backfired on him more than once, but he's harmless.

Useless and harmless.