1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Any one buying early

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Matthew Bound Still Lurks, Nov 28, 2016.

1. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

Anyone handed over their dollars yet?

2. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

Nope. have you ?

3. PGFWhite

Nope. The first crisis date will be Dec 31st <laugh>

4. Taffvalerowdy

Taffvalerowdy Well-Known Member

By 31st December we will have a pretty good idea in which League we will be playing next season..

PGFWhite likes this.
  5. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

I already know which league we will be playing in, and just watch the plastic dissapear, lets hope they'll take Jinx with them...............<laugh>

PGFWhite likes this.
  6. PGFWhite

I'm only concerned about the price going up <laugh>. The real problem is handing my hard earned cash over to the spivs running our Club. I'm not sure if I can physically do it this year, it goes against all my natural instincts.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    DragonPhilljack likes this.
  7. aswan_dam

aswan_dam Well-Known Member

I gave up my season ticket in the summer due to several reasons, not entirely football related. I'll be down the Liberty tomorrow though, for the first time this season to watch the Sunderland game :emoticon-0100-smile I can watch at first hand just how lazy Leroy Fer really is (according to you lot).

If we did get relegated I would probably start going more often, strangely enough. The Premier League circus is starting to grind me down a bit. It's far from over though; let's see what can be picked up in the next 6 games.

8. aswan_dam

aswan_dam Well-Known Member

I'm a pedantic so-and-so but you have to admire Roofer's imagination - for creating new punctuation: the triple inverted comma <laugh>

....and at one end only....<laugh>

(sorry Roofer, it just brought a smile to my face!)

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  9. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

Hanging on atm , even though I'll be classed as a senior citizen for the 1st time and with it the savings that gives me I'm loathe to part with anymore money until the yanks intentions are made clear.It we go down fighting with some financial input form the Board then I'll be happy that they tried but if they don't then why should I fill their pockets .

10. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

I dont believe in throwing good money after bad even if we somehow manage to stay up....They have much more money than me and if they wont spend then why should anyone else......If it was not the possible rewards and the class of players you see at the liberty then i would prefer the championship every time, It is more exciting to watch where every team could win the championship........The one drawback is if you do come out on top you end up playing back in that overrated money rules boring premiership again...<laugh>

11. DragonPhilljack

I think the second half of the season will be worse, as clubs come to the Liberty knowing we are so easy to turn over, skinflint Jinx won't spend much, and two players purchased in January will not keep us up. The good news is that our boardroom ****ers are due to lose over £100 Million, that will make me sleep very soundly at night...............<laugh>

12. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

They wont lose a penny dragon...

13. DragonPhilljack

<laugh>....You are clueless if you believe that Dai, utterly clueless! Firstly they are going to have trouble off loading the garbage we have, who will be on PL contracts, who are going to buy our players, when we are relegated? other than Siggy the rest are garbage.

Without the PL £100 Million they have no money to continue to pay the contracts, there will have to be a massive fire sale, and clear out, it will not be an easy task, because this squad has been run down with cheap buys, wake up Dai boy, wake up for crying out loud.......<ok>

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016