1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Another Terrorist Attack on London Bridge

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Sooperhoop, Jun 3, 2017.

1. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

What I don't understand is that when these nut jobs are asked why they do what they do, they say that our foreign policy has little impact. They hate us because we don't believe what they do.
    It's not just about our foreign policy Nuts, although we have made a lot of bad decisions I agree. The religion of Islam has always been confrontational and incredibly self-precious. It is in urgent need of reformation and I refuse to heap all the blame on the West, especially when some of our interventions (not all by a long way) have been very well intentioned. Almost all other religions have gone through some kind of reformation, whilst Islam remains in the middle ages.
    Beth.....it isn't a tiny minority of Muslims that hate us. Look at the statistics.........they've been well documented on here.
    Labour's multi-cultural experiment is just as much to blame imo, causing ghettos of Muslims who don't want to mix with us, dress like us or even speak our language!! For as long as the liberal PC attitudes of the last 30 years prevail, we will continue to sit around, after each murderous attack, sing cum-by-ya and preach worthless platitudes about us all being in this together and that we won't be beaten. Meanwhile our people will continue to be slain.

What a load of bollocks!!

2. rangercol

They should have been removed from the streets immediately. That's the part we need to address. They talk about supporting ISIS or terrorism, get them off the streets and let Tim Farron moan and whine all he likes.

3. UTRs

UTRs Senile Member

Did anyone read about ISIS claiming responsibility for an attack in Iran?

Iran attacks: 'IS' hits parliament and Khomeini mausoleum

Twin attacks on the Iranian parliament and Ayatollah Khomeini's mausoleum in the capital, Tehran, have killed at least 12 people and injured many more.

After hours of intermittent gunfire, officials said both incidents were over and the attackers were dead.

The Islamic State (IS) group has said it carried out the attacks, which would be a first in Iran.

Iran's powerful Revolutionary Guards accused Saudi Arabia and the US of being behind the attacks.

"This terrorist action, coming one week after the meeting of the president of the United States with the leader of the one of the region's reactionary governments (Saudi Arabia)... shows they are involved in this savage action," it said in a statement.

The US state department condemned the attack, saying "the depravity of terrorism has no place in a peaceful civilised world".

President Hassan Rouhani said Iran's message was that "terrorism is a global problem", and he called for "regional and international co-operation and unity".

please log in to view this image

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-40184641

It seems ISIS don't just hate the west, they are killing people of their own faith<doh>

Uber_Hoop and kiwiqpr like this.
  4. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

Wrong type of Muslims. The Shias and the Shi-ites, that name sums them up...

5. durbar2003

durbar2003 Well-Known Member

I think it's the ****s and the other ****s!

Uber_Hoop likes this.
  6. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Here's a clip of the terrorists getting taken out.

WARNING ... It's a graphic clip, if you don't want to watch it or you're easily offended for whatever reason do not click on the 'arrow' button.

7. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

I've been reading about them and can't understand why they weren't banged up years earlier. Abu Hamza ran a military training camp in Sussex in the 90s FFS and Choudray was on the radar from about the same time. Perhaps we need special courts with no juries, specially trained (but still independent) judges and different standards of evidence to speed things up. I doubt Muslims would complain, there are no juries in Sharia law.

rangercol and Uber_Hoop like this.
  8. TootingExcess

TootingExcess Well-Known Member

Police were very impressive dealing with that.

9. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

pity they couldn't have had a long lingering death on the street

WalsallHoop, Uber_Hoop and QPR999 like this.
  10. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

I'm not really up for torturing anyone unless it's absolutely necessary whatever the crime. Although I do understand the reasons why people do harbour this sentiment. I was quite impressed that the officers dealt with this threat at close quarters and remained focused as they became the subject of attack. You could see the attackers try to take on the officers but fortunately they retained the professionalism to take them down.

WalsallHoop, Uber_Hoop and kiwiqpr like this.

11. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

Could be a best-seller...<laugh>

12. Uber_Hoop

Uber_Hoop Well-Known Member

"Speaking at her house in Bologna, Italy, Zaghba's mother told the BBC she believed her son was radicalised in the UK. She said he was under surveillance when he was in Italy and questioned why this was not the case in the UK."

Our fault, apparently. Nothing to do with an upbringing or culture in which such people's heads are filled with barbarous medieval garbage and hate.

I wonder if the mother feels any guilt for bringing this **** into the world?

WalsallHoop and rangercol like this.
  13. rangercol

Didn't you know Ubes?
    It's all our fault apparently.

Uber_Hoop likes this.
  14. GoldhawkRoad

GoldhawkRoad Well-Known Member

Hope they chuck a dead pig into their coffins before nailing down the lid

WalsallHoop and kiwiqpr like this.
  15. GoldhawkRoad

GoldhawkRoad Well-Known Member

If I was a decent, hard working Muslim living in the UK, I'd be maddened by liberal attitudes that allow extremists to thrive and promote violence among their followers. If laws were tightened, ordinary Muslims that don't support terror would be among the biggest beneficiaries

16. Uber_Hoop

Uber_Hoop Well-Known Member

I would waste a good, decent pig on this filth. Pigs are wholesome, clean animals in comparison with these tossers.

GoldhawkRoad likes this.
  17. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

We are continually told that the hate preachers, conspirators, terrorists and their fellow travellers and apologists 'do not represent 'true' Islam and are promoting a 'perverted' form of the religion. This is an offence against the Prophet and Islam, in other words blasphemy. Under Sharia law the punishment for blasphemy is death.

If I were a decent, hard working Muslim living in the UK I would recognise that Sharia law does not apply here, and understand that by remaining here I fully accept that, and do my utmost to make sure that these people in my community who blaspheme against my religion and also break the law of the country where I live are identified and brought to attention of the authorities before they can kill anyone and offend my god yet further.

Ordinary Muslims that don't support terror have the major role in stopping it happening and demonstrating their stupid faith at the same time.

But, silly me, it's all the fault of liberal values , people should only act if they can be 'beneficiaries', there is always someone else to blame.

What are the opposite of 'liberal' values Goldie? It's not healthy to define yourself through negatives all the time. I have a very clear picture of the many things you are against, not what you are for.

By the way, I have less and less problem with liberal values not applying to people who don't share them.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  18. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

Saudia Arabia cites cultural differences in declining to observe a moment's silence over England terror attacks

MATT BONESTEEL
    Last updated 07:10, June 9 2017

Fox Sports
    The Saudia Arabia football team declines to participate in a moment's silence in tribute to the Australian victims of the London terror attacks.
    The Saudi Arabian football team has declined to observe a moment's silence in tribute to two Australian victims of last weekend's terrorist attacks in London.
    Australian football fans booed the Saudis as they appeared to go about their pregame business while the Socceroos locked arms and stood in a line ahead of their Fifa World Cup qualifying match, on Thursday night. The Socceroos would win 3-2.
    The pregame moment of silence itself was reportedly approved by both Asian Football Confederation officials and the Saudi team, but a spokesman for Football Federation Australia said the Saudis also informed game officials that they would not be taking part.

The Socceroos pay tribute to Australian victims of the London terror attacks while Saudi Arabia continue their pre-match routine.
    "The FFA was further advised by Saudi team officials that this tradition was not in keeping with Saudi culture and they would move to their side of the field and respect our custom whilst taking their own positions on the field," the FFA spokesman said.
    However, Saudi club teams have in the past observed moments of silence on the field. Al-Ahli Saudi FC paused for one ahead of its Qatar Airways Cup friendly against Barcelona in December, an acknowledgment of the plane crash in Brazil that claimed the lives of multiple Chapecoense players.
    In 2015, Turkish football fans disrupted moments of silence to remember the victims of terrorist attacks in Paris and Ankara on at least two separate occasions, though it was explained that they meant no disrespect.
    Instead, they were said to be shouting a popular Turkish anti-terrorism chant. Still, the Turkish soccer team itself took part in the moment of silence even if its fans didn't and the national team's coach disagreed with the fans' disruption, saying it damages "the image of our country".

19. durbar2003

durbar2003 Well-Known Member

Yes, saw this in the Mail this morning, **** 'em

20. Stroller

Stroller Well-Known Member

****s.

Uber_Hoop likes this.