1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

anelka outstanding

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by big_chris, Feb 2, 2011.

1. big_chris

big_chris Guest

absolutely superb the lad last night, ran the show from back to front. hat off to him, showed what commitment to chelseas cause he has, wouldnt suprise me if we see that gap to man utd from the cockneys close

2. trevmacksw

trevmacksw Member

he was good but i think our midfield was very weak last night there was only steed trying to stop him i thought steed and bards were good for us steed ran himself into the ground last night and you hear some people say get shot in the summer his skill more than makes up for his pace for me,but your right anelka was very good

3. Dazzla_FTM

Dazzla_FTM Member

Steed and Bardo battled it out for MOTM last ngiht. I have never seen Steed put so much effort in, his touch is class and the way he makes himself a yard is very rare. Bardo's determination has been paramount this season - my favourite player this season by a mile!! and to think we were close to getting shot in the summer!!!

4. trevmacksw

trevmacksw Member

agree about bards he worked hard on his fitness and has been superb ,player of the season up to now for me like and the goals are bonus from him too well done to him

5. Disco

Disco Guest

Not a bad post actually but you're still a massive idiot.

6. BackO'TheNet

BackO'TheNet Well-Known Member

...lol !

7. Elcie009

Elcie009 Guest

bit harsh on big chris, I agree with his post Anelka was outstanding.

8. Dazzla_FTM

Dazzla_FTM Member

He has made a few very true and valid points today, which is great....but he has kind of made a rod for his own back with all the other gobbledeegook he spouts

9. Disco

Disco Guest

I'm afraid his comments about real fans never leaving Sunderland has hit a nerve. If everyone was like him we'd be looked at like they are in suffolk.

10. Elcie009

Elcie009 Guest

Well hopefully now crazy season has finished his dribble will stop and he can start posting some informed posts with less of the madness

11. Elcie009

Elcie009 Guest

I agree, and just becasue you cant always go to the match does not make you any less of a fan I have a young baby and although I have a season ticket cant always go so one of the lads always gets a chance to pop along instead so no empty seat