1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Andy King, New Frank Lampard?

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Proud Fox, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

According to the Yak, he thinks that Andy King is going to be the next Frank Lampard. They are simaliar type players apart from Lampard is fat, over rated and over paid. I dont think King will make a top 4 player but he will make a very good premier league player in a few years time.

How far do you think King can go?

please log in to view this image

2. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

Sorry that the my articles keep getting posted numerous times. I have no patience and keep pressing post, i will learn to stop

3. Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho

Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho Active Member

King will definitely be a successful Premier League player. The comparison with Lampard is quite apt, they are very similar players. The thing with King is he's still 22 and is ripping this league apart. Who knows how far he can go? Top 4 quality is still a long way away, but he's got the potential.

4. Agu

Agu New Member

He'll be top 4 quality without having to leave us!

5. CorbyFox'62

CorbyFox'62 Member

He's deffo got the potential to be top 4 quality and isn't far away from it now; he's flourished since being in the right team playing the right kind of football.

6. Vich's riches are fit for a King

He certainly has massive potential and shares far more similarities with Lampard than Gerrard. A goal-scoring midfielder is priceless and if Kingy can just learn to control games a bit more and assert himself rather than going missing sometimes then he'll make a top top player. It's a real shame he plumped for Wales over England to be honest - I suppose back then he probably thought he stood a far greater chance of an international career with Wales but he may come to regret that decision in the future. I'd have loved to have seen another Leicester product in an England shirt.