1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Andy Gray and Richard Keys - Out of order or witch hunt

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by Whole-lot-of-Holt_HtH, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Canariez

Canariez Member

Only because 5live ripped the sh.. out of it for all to hear for 2 days running.. as for bbc merely trying to ruin skysports

2. Whole-lot-of-Holt_HtH

BBC has an OK punditry/commentary team I think.Big fan of Lineker and Dixon and enjoy Lawro and Hansen on the TV. On the radio theres a lot of good people, Savage is a top WUM.

Sky isnt great in my opinion but J.Redknapp is excellent

ITV is the absolute pits nothing good to say about it at all.

Talksport have the excellent Hawksbee and Jakobs plus Goldstein and Jason Cundy are good but the rest are absolutely diabolical particularly the angering Adrian Durham and stupid scouse twat on it. Collymoore has the most annoying voice ever.

3. Whole-lot-of-Holt_HtH

BBC has an OK punditry/commentary team I think.Big fan of Lineker and Dixon and enjoy Lawro and Hansen on the TV. On the radio theres a lot of good people, Savage is a top WUM.

Talksport have the excellent Hawksbee and Jakobs plus Goldstein and Jason Cundy are good but the rest are absolutely diabolical particularly the angering Adrian Durham and stupid scouse twat on it. Collymoore has the most annoying voice ever.

:emoticon-0103-cool:
    :emoticon-0172:

4. Whole-lot-of-Holt_HtH

:emoticon-0103-cool:
    :emoticon-0172: