1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

An other wasted January trasfer window!!!!

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by ajameshowe, Feb 16, 2012.

1. ajameshowe

ajameshowe Member

Last season as we entered the January transfer window we were sitting in a much stronger position but still knew reinforcements were required....CB being the most important

Failure to strengthen was instantly proven to be a poor decision as we crumbled in key games

This year we weren't as good but on a decent run and looking to find some stability. 3 straight PL defeats you'd think would show we need more than an old player on a 1 month loan but yet again Wenger proclaimed faith in his squad and we are here again.

How can he keep making these decisions and get away with it? You'd guess if we hadn't have been thrashed 8-2 he might not have signed anyone?

Henry helped but now he's gone we have NO other goalscorer to back up RVP...at this stage of this season that's shocking!!!!

2. The Bonstar Wandit

The Bonstar Wandit Well-Known Member

I'll do it!!
    25, Left-Footed, good eye for goal. I'll do it for 2k per week for the remainder of the season. I'm a bit short of Premiership match fitness but I'm good for half an hour at the moment and that'll come with time.

Wenger! Sign me up! Wenger Wenger! Sign me up!