1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

An Arsenal Thread

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Skylarker, Mar 18, 2017.

?

Wenger In or Out?

Poll closed Apr 17, 2017.
  1. In

83.3%
  2. Out

16.7%
  1. The Ginger Marks

Let him ramble on Bod, as you know he is the official forum clown and Jonah for the Spuds. Do you remember he was trying to get me to predict the Spud V Gent result on whether they would progress. He was clearly attempting to use the result in another wum attack. My prediction was correct and yes they did embarrass themselves and the country. He was very quite after the result and went missing knowing he had again jinxed his team with his big mouth.

2. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

No, I haven't predicted anything. I leave the **** up predictions to you. Remember those classic ones that came back to haunt you last season :

'I predicted that we'd finish above but Arsenal. I don't expect praise or recognition, but I was right, wasn't I?'

'Pixie knows, deep down in his heart, that with poch in charge, Arsenal will never finish above Spurs again'

What I am saying is that with Arsenal and spurs having played 27 games each, there are still 33 points up for grabs, so there are still time for your current scoffing to come back to bite you on the arse - again.

3. The Ginger Marks

<laugh>

4. All I am doing is asking Pixie to nail his balls to the mast, Bod.

What's so wrong with that?

He'll sneer and snide his way through comments without committing himself to any particular view. Then, if Arsenal finish above Spurs, he'll be all over those who had the balls to offer strong opinions during the season, with all that "wum ****-up coming back to haunt you" bollocks. If Arsenal continue to fail, he'll wriggle out of any condemnation by saying that he didn't "predict" anything, glossing over the fact that he was too cowardly to offer an opinion on his own team's chances.

I want to pin the ****er down.

5. @Bodinki

See! This is a prime example of exactly what I was saying in my previous post!

Pixie is far too much of a coward and weasel to express an affirmative opinion of his own club's chances, yet he will jump down the throats of anyone positive enough to do just that.

Why are so keen to give this craven pussy any kind of support, Bod? I thought you would despise someone like this.

6. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

New HIAG on holiday mate?

Wenger has lost it, 4 defeats in 5 PL games is grim form, and they've got City up next.

Blueman likes this.
  7. Yeah, I thought so, Pixie.

You lack the balls to back your own club's ambitions.

Not that anyone blames you, what with your club apparently having no ambitions.

Look, here's what the lads will do for you...

You lack the balls to offer an affirmative opinion (probably because you fear any form of ridicule, should you get anything wrong), so we will take your earlier comments as a joint prediction that:-

(a) Arsenal will finish above Spurs; and
    (b) Spurs will finish closer to Everton than to Arsenal.

No need to thank me. That's the kind of gentlemanly gesture that you can expect from the new HIAG.

8. No, Tobes.

I am simply encouraging Pixie to clarify certain comments he made in the St Totteringham's Day thread.

The old HIAG wouldn't even bother, he'd just be all over Pixie like a bad rash, scoffing at his failed wummery. Not the new HIAG, I'm here to help the poor bloke out of a hole.

9. The Ginger Marks

Like these Gimp?

'I predicted that we'd finish above but Arsenal. I don't expect praise or recognition, but I was right, wasn't I?'

'Pixie knows, deep down in his heart, that with poch in charge, Arsenal will never finish above Spurs again'

10. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

<laugh> You really are **** at this aren't you HIAG.

You're asking me to clarify my comment, yet you've already quoted my comment. So it needs no clarification.

What has happened is that you've jumped in two footed again and are currently engineering yet another wum **** up for yourself.

The Ginger Marks likes this.

11. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

^^^^^^^ Meltdown

12. You clearly don't understand what's happening here, Pix, so I will offer you the courtesy of a second chance...

Please confirm your beliefs that:

(a) Arsenal will finish above Spurs this season, and
    (b) Spurs will be closer to Everton than Arsenal, in the league table.

Your clarifying these issues will ensure that all parties know where they stand, come the end of the season, when The Gates of Wummery are opened.

13. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I haven't said either of those things though. That's you diving feet first into another wum fcuk up.

As I've told you before, regardless of what actually happens in the football, you are nailed on to **** it up for yourself.

If you had some brains, you'd go back, read the comment of mine that you quoted and quietly back track out of this **** up, but we all know that's not going to happen and you will continue to dig this hole for yourself <laugh>

14. I haven't said you did say either of these things, Pix.

Please don't go diving in with your assumptions. This has what has led to you making a numpty of yourself with that "Spurs are closer to Everton than Arsenal" comment, in the St Totteringham's Day post.

I'm trying to help you out, here.

So, let's try again, and take this a bit more slowly...

First question

Do you thing Arsenal will finish above Spurs this season: Yes or No?

Second question

Do you think (as you have previously implied with wum-like scoffing) that Spurs will finish closer to Everton than Arsenal: Yes or No?

Come on, Pix! This is your chance to clarify things for us.

15. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

You literally just asked me to 'confirm' my comments, despite you actually quoting them for everybody to see. <laugh>

I said that Spurs were closer to Everton when I wrote that comment, simply because they were.

The only one making a numpty of themselves here is you, again

16. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

He's more likely to get all eggy with cock on his face.

The Ginger Marks and PINKIE like this.
  17. There you go again, trying your level best to confuse matters, in order to hide behind a wall of wum!

You were clearly wumming, at an ill-advised early part of the season, when Arsenal were riding high in the table and Spurs appeared to be floundering, and you scoffed in full expectation that Arsenal would soar whereas Spurs would fail. Unfortunately for you, the reverse has happened, and your ill-feted words have come back to haunt you.

I really do not want to labour this point, since that is what the old HIAG would have done. We are not going to get you to clarify your comments, so I think we will leave it there, and know that what you believe is that: (a) Arsenal will finish above Spurs, and (b) Spurs will finish closer to Everton than to Arsenal.

Hey, look! The season isn't over yet (as Bod helpfully pointed out to us), and your prediction may still come true. Hopefully, for your sake, it will, Pix.

Let's just leave it at that.

18. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

The only confusion is yours mate.

You've managed to confuse yourself, despite actually quoting my comment that makes it blindingly obvious to anybody reading it. <laugh>

19. Fine.

It's done, now, Pix; there is no longer any need for you to comment.

Let's get to the end of this season and see if Spurs are closer to Everton than Arsenal, as you predicted.

20. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Either show me the quote where I have predicted that.

Or admit that you have ****ed it up again <ok>