1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

All football fans - please stand up for yuor right to debate "unorthodox" views

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by FreedomOfSpeech, Nov 21, 2011.

1. FreedomOfSpeech

FreedomOfSpeech New Member

Not606, if the moderation goes the way of "if your view is against the status quo, you are getting banned", this forum will go to the dogs. The moderators job is to moderate people who come and abuse others and cause trouble. The moderators job is not to ban and lock posts where the poster is venting his frustration that the majority of fans disagree with. At the end of the day, people can ignore a poster. So why the need for this fascist moderation I have seen at my beloved QPR?

I have voiced my opinions in a very civilised manner. Despite being at the receiving end of a barrage of obscenities, I have not reciprocated. I have not stooped that low.

Yet, funnily enough, who is the one "they" are calling for to be banned? Me. Yep, that's right. The one who acts in a civilised manner and respects others posts is the one they want to get rid of.

I find this kind of fascist thuggery quite disturbing. Today they want me banned because I do not believe that a few decent performances makes us a great team. They want me banned because I refuse to treat NW as a god. They want me banned, because I refuse to lay the blame on everything that has gone wrong this season on Adel.
    But remember, come tomorrow, it might be YOU they want banned because you might have a different opinion.

To quote Niemöller

First they came for the communists,
    and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
    and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
    and there was no one left to speak out for me.

2. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

Funny that, so you hide behind another username to vent on here <doh> why should anyone take you seriously ?