1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Aidy White

Discussion in 'Oldham' started by Mini Me Leeds, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Mini Me Leeds

Mini Me Leeds New Member

leeds fan in peace.

How is aidy getting on ? i know you have been on a very bad run unfortunatley but i was woundering if white is still playing well? seemed to start well but has been on the bench a fair few times?

why does he come of? is it his fitness? he struggled with cramp alot at leeds. Is he playing bad?

would you sign him perm if you could? whats he good at and bad at? can he make it for leeds and could he make it in prem one day?

finally would you have him perm at oldham? whats his best position right wing or left or left back?
    all replies are very much appeciated good luck for remaining few games i always look out for your results after a few good games when we were in league one. Hope you go up next season. MOT

2. Welcome to the North

Welcome to the North Active Member

Aidy's gone downhill a bit mate. He's still a decent player and I'd be delighted if he signed with us but I doubt it as that lads Leeds through and through and I think he could one day make it into the Championship as he's only young now. I reckon the lads a winger mesel' but we are well covered on the wings especially the left but what we was doing was playing him on the left then swaping sides at HT and it seemed to work well.

I'm not going to lie, but he hasn't been the same in the last few months, but he wasn't that expierenced when he came and he scored two goals in a row so he has potential. I'd just give him more time and he should come good.