1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Agent Moyes

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by The-Cat, Aug 23, 2016.

1. The-Cat

The-Cat New Member

I hope I am wrong but this is the way I see things. Last season we had a manager who turned us around with shrewd signings and instilling a great team spirit which resulted in top 6 form for the last 12 games. The whole club and supporters were in great fettle and awaited the new season with renewed hope which had been missing for years, Unfortunatley we all know what happened next .
    Step forward David Moyes, I must admit I have never liked the bloke ,I thought he was overrated ( think it took him 3 years to steer everton away from releagation)and was found out after his appointment at Man U but none the less was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt, Silly me.
    This bloke has had his ego booted in the last 3 years and is intent on proving himself at our expense. No way was he going to continue " the good work sam has done " because he didnt want anyone to be able to say thats Sam's team. Look at how things have turned out ( remember the whole F.A saga only put things on hold) He seems intent on either selling and not following up with purchases of good loan players and pissing off any of Sams first teamers. Look at the Kone situation, if that had been Sam he would have been interviewed by the press regarding evertons offer where he would have laughed out loud in piss take fashion and said something like "they just got 50 million for stones, so we want 60 for Kone. Mvilla would have been signed already along with Yedlin and I dont believe Kaboul would have left, whos next? khazari? Seems to me he wants nowt to do with Sams players and that has resulted in clashes resulting in transfer requests for whatever reasons. Look where the blokes is shopping ,championship, man u's not good enough squad and out of contract players .I honestly do not believe its because of Ellis Short , I think he will cough up if need be . I can see us been right in the ****e after 10 games with this ****er where after,he walks away. How can this ****er say we are in a relegation fight after 2 games !!!!!!! only one reason to say it, to give him more time, he was prattling on about putting relegation battles behind us only 3 weeks ago . Is this man Steve Mcclaren in disguise. I hope I am wrong .

2. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

He's been in the job a month. <doh>

3. Brian Storm

13 posts. I call Wum on this.

4. The-Cat

The-Cat New Member

5. The-Cat

The-Cat New Member

yeah I know and he has lost two games and "we are in a relegation battle" <doh>

6. Brian Storm

<doh>Your whole argument is a car crash. You're not worth the attention. More fool me.

7. Blunham Mackem

Blunham Mackem Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I'm totally convinced pal. Your cogent arguments over the years since you joined on here convinces me you know your football.

8. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

i understand where your coming from, and would have joined in , but smell mag piss faps

9. Brian Storm

I smell it too.

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  10. rooch 3

rooch 3 Well-Known Member

Aye a month to long.:emoticon-0148-yes:

11. Brian Storm

Have I wandered onto the Mag board? Seems giving managers no time at all is acceptable here now. Now I know our slip is showing in the fan base as well as the club.

12. Jack TheLad

Jack TheLad Well-Known Member

Yep, this whole situation is Moyes' fault.

Well done on a well constructed, coherent case to blame it all on him, you've convinced me 100%

13. rooch 3

No you haven't mate but the length of time time i have followed the lads I can usually spot a wrongun pretty quick prey i am wrong but I don't say that with much confidence.

14. rooch 3

What makes you think that he's only been here a month?

15. Brian Storm

But come on, he's had the impossible job this window. The Khazri thing is a bit suspect but everything else has been out of his hands. On top of that he's had to asses his squad but how can he do that when most of them are injured?

MackemInTheMiddle likes this.
  16. rooch 3

Truth is Bri you are right but I just have this feeling he is not the man for us lets hope I am wrong but he's doing my head in already, anyway I will say no more on the subject :emoticon-0127-lipss:emoticon-0121-angry

red&white wanderer likes this.
  17. Brian Storm

Because he was in South Africa in the run up to Sam leaving. <ok>

red&white wanderer and rooch 3 like this.
  18. rooch 3

Did i miss a comma.<laugh>

19. Brian Storm

That's fair do's, nowt wrong with reservations but if everyone with reservation write him off like that he's guaranteed to fail. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised myself than us going full circle by changing managers again.

20. rooch 3

If I made negative comments at the company I worked for after 4 weeks I would of been out on my arse can't think of much worse to say to a team after two games.

red&white wanderer likes this.