1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Adam Birchall

Discussion in 'AFC Wimbledon' started by Big-Tackle, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Big-Tackle

Big-Tackle Member

Swindon fan here,

In the past 24 hours Dover Athletic have accepted bids from both Wimbledon and Swindon Town for striker Adam Birchall.

I don't think there is any clear favorite as to who Birchall will sign for as we are both League 2 clubs and both ambitious clubs. Sourses say Birchall is allready negotiating terms with Swindon but I'm sure he'll see what Wimbledon have to offer to.

Personally I believe Swindon would be the more attractive club for Birchall as we have a 15,000 all seater stadium, good training complex, a lot of money backing the club, close to home, expecting promotion and working with Paolo Di Canio.

I'm sure Wimbledon are an attractive club as they are also contesting in League 2 this year. I'm not aware of your season expectations but I would think consolidation would be the most important thing but then again look how well Stevenage did last year.

If I was a betting man I would say he's going to Swindon, however I wouldn't be suprised if he opted for Wimbledon.

What do you guys think?

2. gfclukey

gfclukey Member

Sorry Mate but your gunna be a sad scumdon fan when you see him sign for the Gills tomorrow!

3. brb

brb Guest

you lost the bet <laugh><ok>