1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

A Timely Reminder

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Hit The Road, May 31, 2011.

1. Hit The Road

Hit The Road Member

Now the Swans have been promoted and 606 has gone the way of the dodo a review of some ill advised comments was in order. Thinking he'd escaped justice, Daiswan has already been reminded on the Swansea board. Here's yours: Enjoy! :)

I won't be a regular visitor as I'll only post on the boards in our league - and you're not. Sort yourselves out and join us next year. <ok>

BOB BANK BLUES:

“It's coming , you know it is - City the first welsh team in the PL”
    [Editor: How prophetic! Different City, though!:tongue:]

JOHN HUGHS:
    “Swansea - a small (bleep) club ,(bleep) stay away fans ,no ambition. You pathetic peg selling plebs ,u aint got (bleep) all and your (bleep) little club going no-where”
    [Editor: No ambition? Going nowhere? Hmmm…:tongue:]

SPARKEY: (referring to the Blues)
    “I would've thought we could well afford to pay them off by then with all that Prem cash we'll have.”
    (referring to Dobbie)
    “Dobbin the carthorse”
    [Editor: Such a breadth of footballing knowledge - Dobbie should have got MOM yesterday:tongue:]

CITYACE1:
    “I hate Swansea with a passion and I hope they fail. Apart from watching Cardiff be successful nothing else would give me greater pleasure than watching Swansea plummet through the league tables and into obscurity.”
    [Editor: Bit less likely now – at least for the Swans:tongue:]

ABER:
    “crowds will be down again next season and u`ll fall down the leagues.just like the good old days init” “forever in our shadow”
    [Editor: On the weed again:tongue:]

BRIZZLEBLUEBIRD:
    “if we went up via auto and they lost out in the play-offs a small part of me would find it funny.”
    [Editor: Is your small part laughing now?:tongue:]

PROFIT: (Scoularstemper)
    “I'd like to see us go up in the autos, and Swansea losing the playoff finals,……. Just so the jax fans can understand how gutted and miserable we felt last year. “
    [Editor: You’ll have to tell us, ‘cos we have no idea what that feels like:tongue:]

BLACKWOODBLUEBIRD:
    “i want city up and swans nowhere”
    “…shouldn’t you be enjoying your day at wembley, well until at least 5pm when you will bottle it and we will never see you again on citys board”
    [Editor: No, I'm afraid you still hold the unwanted title "Welsh Bottlers" and I won’t be coming over here much as I tend to only go on boards of teams in our league:tongue:]

2. Blue Prophet

Blue Prophet Active Member

Biggest day in their clubs history............and they are STILL obsessed with us <rofl>

3. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

All that selective copy and pasting - looks for all the world we've got the "king" of selective copying from 606 on here now.

Welcome Aussie - the pillock has landed.

4. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Doesn't he just love us? RAF Jack will be next!!!!

5. The Autograph Man

The Autograph Man New Member

Good luck to Swansea and i reckon 4 seasons in the prem: Summer, spring, autumn, winter

6. Hit The Road

Hit The Road Member

Isn't life a bitch when it comes back to bite you in the ass? People make these stupid comments then think nobody remembers them. Just thought you needed reminding. The classic was "It's coming , you know it is - City the first welsh team in the PL" [PMSL].

If we do come straight back down at least we'll be a lot richer - and still be mainly Welsh-owned, unlike you lot. Sod Welsh football - we did it for SWANSEA! Met the players in their party after the game in Morgan's hotel and they were ALL singing "Are you watching Cardiff scum" - Dobbie 'the carthorse' was leading the singing. He's got you lot pegged. LOL.

Good luck rebuilding your crumbling club that is universally loathed. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. <ok>

7. Cardiff Dyskinesia

If you don't spend the 90 m wisely, you're going to make Derby look like like Barcelona

8. mjw6150

mjw6150 Member

9. isawronnymoorescore

isawronnymoorescore Well-Known Member

I really hope this isnt Aussie Jack, as that awful little individual is a total scumbag

10. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Steady on lads - Aussie's having a multiple orgasm..........<laugh><laugh>

Why so bitter Aussie? True colours on show now instead of the false "measured and mature" posts you kept making on CCFC 606?

"Hit the road" - yup, that's just about right - Hit the road Jack.......<ok>

11. CityAce

CityAce Member

Mr cut and paste is back, I had my suspicions it was Aussie on another thread but seems it has been confirmed.

Glad your here Aussie it gives me the opportunity to tell you that your a pathetic twat, you cant hide behind your precious mods on here now running and crying to them everytime someone posts something you dont like.

Aussie Jack the biggest prick on 606 and now he's arrived undoubtedbly the biggest prick not606 will ever see. I take comfort that you wont be posting on here often as you say as it gives you less opportunity to ruin threads.

12. PhatFrog

PhatFrog Member

So the Players celebrated their promotion by singing anti cardiff songs. Am i the only one who finds this typical of our little brothers?!

13. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

so, this is the famous Aussie Jack huh?.
    On the subject of being universally loathed, seems to me you're not doing too badly yourself dude.

14. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

All except Beaker...too many words to remember.

15. ninianbluebird

What a twat. Why don't you just enjoy the prospect of Premiership football rather than wasting your time on here? I'm also pleased (but not surprised) that even during the celebration of one of the finest achievements in your club's history your obsession with Cardiff still prevailed.

Sincerely hope that you have fun in the PL next season, but not too much as I would really like to see you relegated! Childish? Perhaps. But there we go!

16. Hit The Road

Hit The Road Member

Ha ha. You must be gutted. Particular pleasure for me was seeing you two: CityAce1 can dish it out but doesn't like it when the tables are turned. Cocksucking tossbag of the highest order. Sparkey - the most self opinionated dickwad that ever was. Don't talk about true colours - how many of you who were 'wishing the best for Welsh football' actually took the trouble to congratulate the Swans? Two faced, the lot of you.

Oh and i never like ausie that much either, except when he wound you lot up. :cheesy: My old moniker was WhoAteAllThePies if you must know.

As for relegation. Might happen, but the ride will be fun and lucrative. We will forever be the 1st Welsh team in the Prem and it can't be taken away. That other moron Prophet always harping on about the best club in Wales. Bit quiet now aren't you, dickhead?

As it stands, you look most likely to tumble through the leagues 'into obscurity' as CA1 once said. Nobody will shed a tear.

Delicious.

17. Hit The Road

Hit The Road Member

18. mjw6150

mjw6150 Member

Nope!

19. mjw6150

mjw6150 Member

I wished the best for Welsh football and congratulated you on your board so you are wrong about 'the lot of you'. I am sure I wasn't the only one, actually I know I wasn't. But nice of you to think of us in your greatest moment for almost 30 years.

Your best season for 30 years was the season we sacked our Manager for not doing well enough, and we finished on equal points...we're not far behind you on the path to the PL.

20. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

So **** on the road, you were formerly known as "Who ate all the pies"? Strange, I was on the Cardiff 606 board most days over the last year or 2 but recall very few comments by you - in fact I'm struggling to remember any. So, now your team have earned their promotion (credit to them they deserved it), you are now king of cut and paste and all over the Cardiff not606 board like a rash.

Have you been saving it up and waited until you were sure your team had got promotion before coming out with your bile?

What a sad little boy you are. I hope you are well equipped to deal with all that will come to you should you chance your arm on the Prem club boards. Or will you just camp on ours because it is safer. Well done, you little keyboard warrior. Do you ever get out alone or just with your carers?