1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

A threesome even Matt would refuse.

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Chippy / Glory, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

Not something anyone could accuse you of....".....

You couldnt possibly talk any more **** than you already do.

2020VisionofLeeds likes this.
  2. 2020VisionofLeeds

2020VisionofLeeds Well-Known Member

I have a friend whose wife voted leave because there was too much immigration.

I could not understand why she thought Brexit would stop it. We had 100% control over the 50% of immigration that was non eu and it didn't go down at all. For the bleeding obvious reason that we needed the people.

At least she is now realising she was wrong. Meanwhile, even when the Brexit minister himself tell you immigration may just as likely go UP as down, you still can't make the mental leap and realise you've been conned.

The only way immigration will go down is if Brexit totally ****s up the economy, which I grant you is quite likely

3. 2020VisionofLeeds

Oh and you really believe the big lie that Europe immigrants are all over here in benefits ...... facts really are not your thing are they?

Can you not see that the reason Cameron and Osborne wanted them coming in was because they work and contribute..... and as they are young they are less of a burden on the state than all the geriatric old gits thst voted you Leave

Not sure why I bother as you're too thick to see what is plain as a pikestaff

4. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Fo'fuxake, there's remoaners, then there's 20/20 and Glory,<doh> get over it, its Article 50 day tomorrow, rejoice, you're free<ok>

lifecheshirewhite likes this.
  5. 2020VisionofLeeds

You are joking. As Heseltine said today, this A50 letter achieves the thing Margaret Thatcher feared the most, we have just asked to lose the right to any say in how our largest market is run

The only rejoicing is because we have 2 or more years, possibly msny more than that, to get people to wake up to what we are doing to ourselves

Chippy / Glory likes this.
  6. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Uh, right, just because Heseltine says something everyone else is wrong, Heseltine is a ****, always was , always will be

lifecheshirewhite likes this.
  7. lifecheshirewhite

20/20 you live in a world of your own,fairy world,we don't really have caravans full of Romainian gipsys on the dole living just down the road,stealing everything in sight.Just because you can't see anything,doesn't mean its not there.And as Olof said Heseltines a **** and has always talked ****.

ristac and OLOF like this.
  8. lifecheshirewhite

Todays the day,Glory and 20/20 suck it up lads <laugh> <cheers>

OLOF likes this.
  9. 2020VisionofLeeds

Funny how you always think people who warn about the looming catastrophe are always twats whose opinions can be discounted

A bit like the swivel eyed conservative MPs who walked out of the Brexit committee because it pointed out leaving with no deal might be a tad unwise

10. lifecheshirewhite

Would that be a committee made up of Liberals etc who like you are bitter and will always spout the same doom crap whatever.

OLOF likes this.

11. 2020VisionofLeeds

No you need to pay attention, the report is based on the testimony provided by your Brexit Minister, David Davis

12. lifecheshirewhite

The committee is multi party,probably 80-90 % remain plonkers,talking the same old made up twisted crap,and that's why them with a brain walked out.

13. lifecheshirewhite

Let me tell you about 1 polish guy,He's on min pay sorting rubbish,a job any of the 2 million unemployed could do,he pays about £20 a week tax,he then claims £250 a week for his wife and kids who live in Poland and always have done.He's been here 8 years at a cost of about £90,000 to the British tax payer,He's also taken a job a Brit could and should be doing,who if on benefit costs us another £90,000 at least over the same 8 years.
    So 1 person has cost us about £180,000 in Benefits,there is many thousands like this,we can't afford to keep bringing more in.

ristac and OLOF like this.
  14. 2020VisionofLeeds

I stopped reading after 'one Polish guy'

Do you've got an anecdote about one person that 'proves' we should stop immigration'?

15. Chippy / Glory

I know of more than one lorry driver that was a serial killer.
    The obvious answer to the problem is to deport all lorry drivers.

This is the level of argument put forward by the dumbass brexiteers here!

gombawn likes this.
  16. lifecheshirewhite

I quote one but there's many many thousands doing the same,costing billions,about 80 Eu migrants where I work and not 1 doing a job that our unemployed couldn't do.

17. Chippy / Glory

Have you seen the levels of unemployment over here?
    You are talking bollocks.... The Tories have starved all those on unemployment benefits back to work.
    We need migration and now it wont be EU migration, you will be moaning because the country is going to get a lot browner and we know that really bothers you and OLOF.
    Prove me wrong. Stop making it up and come back with some accurate and reasoned thinking instead of all this yaa boo Daily Mail ****e.

18. lifecheshirewhite

You live in your little yuppy town where the migrants cant afford to live and think everythings good.Tell someone who's been on a council waiting list for years for housing that its right to give a newly arrived pole there house.Unemployment is still over 2 million,many don't want to work and need a push.I have a sister-in-law who hasn't worked in 10 years,doesn't have to apply for jobs nothing,just collects her benefit every week.Real word fact,not yuppy world dreams.

19. Chippy / Glory

So by your logic your sister must be an immigrant?
    Easy answer: Deport her , and keep Mustapha who is happy to work hard!

2020VisionofLeeds likes this.
  20. lifecheshirewhite

What ! Think I must have lost you on the bit you needed a brain for.<confused>