1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

A Harry Brum

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by Scowey, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Scowey

Scowey Well-Known Member

Well. What an odd appointment. Gianfranco Zola replacing Gary Rowett, then low and behold they out do themselves once again and appoint Harry Redknapp.

I would say that it at least means he won't be touted as our next manager if/when Mick goes, but expect he'll be out the door at Birmingham again before our owner even gets out of his chair.

I would be happy for any of Blackburn, Forest or Brum to get relegated. All former big clubs with basket case owners who deserve to fall out of the league.

johnnywarksmoustache likes this.
  2. johnnywarksmoustache

johnnywarksmoustache Well-Known Member

I would just love it if Brum went down! <ok>

Serves the Fcukers right!

Westlake33 likes this.
  3. WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM

WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM Well-Known Member

It shows that Brum will have more money for transfers than us next season.......Harry wouldn't go there unless he gets plenty'o'money for players and himself.

johnnywarksmoustache likes this.
  4. johnnywarksmoustache

johnnywarksmoustache Well-Known Member

He is a charlatan <ok>

5. Westlake33

Westlake33 Well-Known Member

Amen, it would be fantastic if Brum went down. SADLY them + Wolves will chuck a good amount of £££££££ at it next year. If Brum were to go, it would give us more chance.

How in gods name we're supposed to compete in this league is quite beyond me. I understand peoples frustrations with everything / I'm not happy but thinking logically off the top of my head....

* Sunderland / Boro / Swansea would have parachute money and good squads. PLEASE Hull City come down as I don't see you being an issue next term.
    * Play off wise, Reading + Huddersfield may have had their " us " season from 14/15 and could struggle to replicate this term. I hope they both stay down and Wendy go up or they are going to spend a fortune.
    * Norwich / Villa will chuck ££££ at it again and you'd imagine both will do better.
    * Derby / Brum / Wolves all likely to chuck millions at it next term.
    * Then you have the likes of Bristol City who this term spent a good £££ and didn't succeed.

It is not getting any easier to do anything in this league! Sure, Barnsley / Brentford / Preston have done well on a limited budget I would say and we can compete with these, however Mick / no Mick / sexy footy / pinball - it's going to be bloody tough to come top 6 next term. Very tough indeed.

Not a good time to be a town supporter. I just wish we could wind the clock back to 2007 - maybe kept Jim longer and certainly not gone down the Keane / Jewell route. Poor Joe Royle would have certainly got us up back then - the ££££ just arrived too late.