1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

6 Red World Snooker Championship

Discussion in 'Snooker' started by SaveTheHumans, Jul 2, 2012.

1. SaveTheHumans

SaveTheHumans Well-Known Member

It's on in Thailand at the moment where it is more popular than in most parts but i enjoy it as it's nice for a bit of variation and also the quickfire frames (mostly). Anybody been watching? Or do you simply not like the format? Some of the best lads involved incl. Trump, Selby, Murphy to name a few so it should make for decent viewing given the chance.

2. redcgull

redcgull Well-Known Member

Now then STH's... Just browsing and saw that youve posted a little comment about the 6-ball... Its a bit of a farce really and to be honest i dont like it. Its just a case of getting the 1st pot in and dish up. A lot of the frames were won to nil so it dosnt work for me...

I see though that the Australian Open has just started and i will try and get in on that one when its on... Good ole Eurosport, what would we do without you...<cheers>

3. SaveTheHumans

SaveTheHumans Well-Known Member

It's a nice variation though red especially if you play alot of full frame snooker which can be draining when playing for several hours, it's kinda stimulating in a sense, anyway i know it's not for everyone i enjoy all forms of the game and will watch anything usuaully.

Austrailian open has been ok to date, a few shocks and i would like to see a new face win this ranking event.

4. redcgull

redcgull Well-Known Member

Got your wish STH... Barry Hawkins...!!! Good bloke, met him a few times and he is a top bloke...

He didnt have to beat the greatest of players to get to the final, (Guodong, Stevens, Selt and Mark Davis in the semi...) but he wont be bothered... Great win for the lad...<ok>

5. mcloren

mcloren New Member

I see though that the Australian Open has just started and i will try and get in on that one when its on... Good ole Eurosport, what would we do without you...