1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

6 pointer for 6th place

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Commachio, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

:emoticon-0120-doh:anyone else starting to get the feeling that sun 20th march. safc v liverpool, may have a real say in who is going to finish in 6th position. seems like they may hit a purple patch, and i still fancy us to carry on our fine form, so this really be a crucial match deciding it. so to all you lads going, if you see any little scouse kids hanging around the car park trying to chore your car, sneak him into the ground and give him a beachball

2. dickmalonespecial

in all seriousness i don't think we need a beachball. i believe we are good enough to beat the current liverpool team without any help. and if we get muntari and sess my confidence will soar

3. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

im kind of confused about the sessdeal, as ssn has said its close to collapse but the font of all knowledge being in big chris (im guessing he has an inferiority complex) stressed last night he was going to sign, so stuck now. maybe we should petition ssn news to employ this fellow then the rest of the world can benefit from his knowledge and contacts, not just us lucky safc supporters. but back to the point i agree we can beat the scousers without any aids. hope they fail to get luis suarez though, as i really rate that fellow

4. dickmalonespecial

big_chris and ssn work from the same script, they hear a snippet and expand it to suit their purpose, in other words they are both full of ****. well i have to sign out for a while, got to let chickens out and feed them.

5. David Moyes' Stupid Face

David Moyes' Stupid Face Well-Known Member

I accidentally clicked on "last page" and saw this post. To think we were at the same level as Liverpool just a few short years ago. Fair to say things have panned out pretty similar for both of us <laugh>

JammySAFC likes this.
  6. JammySAFC

JammySAFC Well-Known Member

I’ll take Wyke over Firmino any day

7. SAFCDRUM

SAFCDRUM Well-Known Member

These old posts confuse the **** out of me for about 10 minutes.

Nacho likes this.
  8. cumbrianmackem

cumbrianmackem Well-Known Member

When I read this I thought the OP was having a mental breakdown mistaking the Scouse for Blackpool.
    Then I saw the date and it all made sense but it did have me confused.

clockstander and Gil T Azell like this.