1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

6 feet 3 (and a bit))

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by alwaysright, Jul 7, 2017.

1. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

Connor Ogilvie ( 21 year old )- has joined on a season long loan from Tottenham.
    He's a left back - but can play at Centre Back --- he might be a bit 'small' - he's only 1.84M ( 6' 3" ).
    He spent much time on loan at Stevenage last year - appears to have done well - and has featured in the Spurs first team.
    ................ We should be able to cut out high balls - and maybe get a few more set piece headed goals.
    #I love hoofball

2. brb

brb CR250

Right, I'm not getting this...so now we are going to start playing hoof ball....now yer all know i hate hoof ball but it is what it is....however, the one striker suited to hoof ball with a big man (Bayo) behind him was Cody, now i hate to admit this but i think there is a slight oversight of logic in this new master plan!

Scally, yes you Mr Chairman sort it! ;) <laugh> only joking.

The Gills PegLeg likes this.
  3. grumpygit

grumpygit les misérable

I saw this reported on Vital forum, then it was copied by Gills Connect, still not seen anything official yet.
    Someone said it's on Sky news but I haven't found it yet.

4. grumpygit

grumpygit les misérable

Ok. I've just found it in the Sky transfer centre section (time stamp 09.48), they refer to him signing a new 2 year deal at spurs and then coming straight to us on loan.

5. brb

brb CR250

Can someone confirm the team line up with have so far and the relevant positions because i'm certainly losing count at the back.

6. The Gills PegLeg

The Gills PegLeg Up yer Harris

Currently we have:

GK: Stuart Nelson (transfer listed), Tomas Holy & Tom Hadler

RB: Luke O'Neill & Finn O'Mara(1st year pro)
    LB: Bradley Garmston, Connor Ogilvie (6 month loan), Aaron Simpson (1st Year Pro)
    CB: Max Ehmer, Alex Lacey & Gaby Zakuani

MID: Josh Wright, Aaron Morris, Mark Byrne, Jake Hessenthaler, Darren Oldaker, Ben Chapman (1st year pro), Bradley Stevenson (1st year pro)

Wingers: Scott Wagstaff, Lee Martin & Elliot List

Forwards: Josh Parker, Tom Eaves, Connor Wilkinson, Greg Cundle & Noel M'Bo (1st year pro)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    brb likes this.
  7. brb

brb CR250

Cheers mate.

How I long for the days when you simply had numbers 1 to 11 and it was virtually the same team as season before.

I'd stand behind the goal actually having a Convo with Hillyard, while occasionally turning around to tell the away support to politely be quiet as I was trying to hear what he was saying.

8. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

Only 6' 1"
    B
    illy Bingham 27 yr old defensive midfielder signed a 2 year deal. Probably as cover / replacement for Morris. AP seems to like what he's seen whilst Billy has been on trial................... I can't help feeling he's a little on the short side !

grumpygit likes this.