1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

4 Games left......

Discussion in 'Nottingham Forest' started by trickytree29, Sep 28, 2011.

1. trickytree29

trickytree29 Member

In my opinion this is how long McClaren has got left to turn it around. Many of you will know I was less then thrilled with McClaren being appointed earlier this year and have been desperatly trying to bite my lip and not slag the guy off to high heaven. However its now got to the stage where I can't see him lasting much longer. The one thing I will say in his defence is that I don't hold him entirely responsible, the infamous AP has to take a fair amount of flack for this to. Losing 10 players, some of them quality footballers like Rob Earnshaw, and replacing them with utter dross like Derbyshire is frankly beyond me. The squad is a pale shadow of the team that did so well in the last two and a half seasons.

At the end of the day the one good thing to come out of this will be that McClaren will be finished in English football, something the rest of the country should thank us for!

2. NFFCDel

NFFCDel Member

I'd say 4 days tricky. The Birmingham game may well be his last in charge.

3. ForestinLancs

ForestinLancs New Member

What other quailty players besides Earny and Nathan (8 and 2 goals respectively)? Wilson? Several on loan players? Garner, Dele or Paul M? Nah but he's got rid of David Pleat tonight which is nice - now maybe the scouting staff will travel to Long Eaton or cross the Irish Sea again to find some other gems we don't seem to aquire anymore. My worst nightmare he is another Platt but I have belief in the CORE team thats left and can see more promise up front to come. Keep the faith! :emoticon-0105-wink: