1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

1st pre-season defeat for us.

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by Captain Jack Sparrow, Jul 26, 2011.

1. gashead1

gashead1 Active Member

captain how the devil are you sir...? i see you got those she eds bitting well on here now!!!

2. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

well i firmly believe you been abused by a donkey <ok>
    as for jealousy? i have nothing to be jealous about. nothing at all. i did once be jealous of your sugar daddy pumping money at your club. but now we will end up being debt free once we get our stadium, can you say that while losing £11million a year? and not getting your stadium?? didnt think so. no jealousy here :)

you however, your jealous of us. coming on our board to talk your utter nonsense. thought we were beneathe you by 2 divisions. yet you cant leave us alone can you. gashead in disguise me thinks :)

3. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

<hug> how you doing gashead1? long time no see.

the 82ers still bite. still thinking they are above us on every level claiming we aint their rivals yet they still come on our board and take the bait. they still use the same crap lines as usual. nothing changes apart from the standard of wums. as you can see from apl, the standard is getting worse! <doh>

anyway, enough of the ****, what you been up to?

4. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

'but now we will end up being debt free once we get our stadium...'

Same old waffle,you are borrowing to fund it,look up what ' Fat Boy Nick' said when he was bragging to all of the flock about it....

5. Red Zeppelin

Red Zeppelin New Member

6. gashead1

gashead1 Active Member

what they going to do when mr maynard departs??? looks at though sven has the bit between his teeth now!!

as for me captain just working hard, longing for the season to start. watched the burnley and reading friendly and like the rest of the gas im more than happy. its a joy to see us playing so well again and with passion. not going to count my chickens, but im excited at the season ahead....starting with our away game at wimbledon which im pleased to say i have a ticket for...
    i hope you and the family are well captain and that little daughter of yours has not given you to many sleepless nights!! ill try and get on here a bit more often to join in the banter and watch the master at work!!! still trying to get to grips with this site, so been on our o/s site mostly. but do enjoy the banter between the she eds!!

7. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

on here is a good laugh. the good 82ers from 606 are on here like wiz, millens, alandicks and some others but a lot on here dont half bite! chris gashead seems to get them worked up more than me. i come home catching up and im in stitches with the stuff he comes out with <laugh>.
    my 2 girls are great thanks. not too many sleepless nights so all ok :) glad your ok. cant wait for the new season now <ok>

8. APL 2011

APL 2011 New Member

cjs -

the 82ers still bite. still thinking they are above us on every level claiming we aint their rivals yet they still come on our board and take the bait. they still use the same crap lines as usual. nothing changes apart from the standard of wums. as you can see from apl, the standard is getting worse!

Please explain how the sags can still be our rivals - if my memory is correct you are 2 divisions below us, please correct me if i am wrong?

9. Chris-Gashead

Chris-Gashead Well-Known Member

We are and always will be your main Rivals. Simple fact, you can say Cardiff all you like, but when it comes to a derby against us, you know the heat is on.

10. APL 2011

APL 2011 New Member

Any team in the Championship is a rival chris, unfortunately you are League 2 and cannot be classed as a rival for obvious reasons, you are just our poor neighbours and have been for a long time now ;)

11. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

poor junior neighbours...

12. Lan Logger

Lan Logger Well-Known Member

According to your fans, friendlies are the most important games in the world, so for you to lose one is a catastrophe, relegation beckons now, Buckle has buckled under the pressure. What next?

13. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

CJS why are you saying hello to yourself <whistle>

14. APL 2011

APL 2011 New Member

Millens -

He takes the bite every time :smiley-finger007:

15. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

we must be rivals, why else would you pop all the way down to league 2 and come on our board?? exactly :)

yes you are. takes a big man to admit that however i heard from chris that your not that big <whistle>

16. APL 2011

APL 2011 New Member

cjs -

Are you a fraudster ?

Nice bit of work on my original post, magical even .

17. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

am i a fraudster? who already have an opinion to that so why ask?

thanks by the way :)