1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

1st pre-season defeat for us.

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by Captain Jack Sparrow, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

such a dumbass <doh> we are actually on a high now as we have got rid of the dead wood and brought in some good players and management who have installed confidence in the team and fans. we are all looking forward to this season, so we are on a high. my questions were to fellow gasheads if they think we will go down hill like your ****e lot has during pre season.

wasnt so long ago that you were in the basement league and your fans giving death threats to 8 players who didnt want to go but was forced to go. great fans.

2. Jonesey

Jonesey Well-Known Member

<ok>

Well remembered CJS

3. APL 2011

APL 2011 New Member

Yawn yawn - same old reply back to 1982.

Well we have come along way since then have we not, and the role reversal is certainly apparent.

You have acheived nothing since your demise last season and pre-season will not mean a thing once the competitve season starts, and we all know how badly it turned out for you last season, as i said you cant drop any further unless you drop into the Blue Square which may or may not happen - one thing is apparent the GAP between the two clubs is certainly getting bigger judging on your league status ;)

4. Mangadoogas

Mangadoogas Member

APL,

Not judginng by your pre-season results, i would say we are on a par with you, if not a little better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

5. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Which of our teams do you reckon you are on a par with,1st,2nd or 3rd string,we're still struggling to know which one is best....?:emoticon-0111-blush

6. Mangadoogas

Mangadoogas Member

Wize, i have been watching the Gas for 40 years and could have predicted the type of football and how we would do over the last 2 years based on what i had seen in pre-season.

I am left felling this year full of optimsm due to Manager that knows exactly what he is after (by the way i didnt want PB) a team that look hungry to play, hungry for the ball and a team that actualy look like they want to be here.

Now i dont normally do a favour for supporters from the dark side, but have a £1oo on the Gas being promoted. I promise not to tell your Mrs or your fellow supporters!!

7. APL 2011

APL 2011 New Member

Thats a 1ner down the drain then - you should no better at your age Manga, you should be spending that on fake trainers down southmead market for the grandkids :)

Cheer up another season like last and you really will be back where you belong -

8. Mangadoogas

Mangadoogas Member

Now, now APL its not my fault the government have taken you off Incapacity benefit and put you on Job seekers. Can't moan you have a number of years on it.

9. APL 2011

APL 2011 New Member

Employed & living in BS34 amongst many city fans, i always thought north bristol was a stronghold for the sags but the amount of youngsters i see wearing the red & white of city must give there fathers and uncles nightmares, saying that can you blame the lads of today, i'd rather watch Championship football than league 2 in all honesty.

Maybe that is why they have choose to watch the red half of the city ?

10. Mangadoogas

Mangadoogas Member

I work in BS34, i dont see many red shirts apart from Liverpool and man u. Its their parents that should be ashamed.

I dont believe you can be employed. Can you scan last tears P60 and post it on here. Play nice and i'll have a word with my doctor mate and see what we can do about this incapacity benefit problem your having.

11. APL 2011

APL 2011 New Member

Mango -

I have a Ltd company -

Back to football, who is it that AFC Wimbledon are playing live in league 2 1st game of the season?

I understand you must of had a lousy time this summer since your relegation but look on the bright side you only have to have a great season to get yourself back into league 1.

12. Mangadoogas

Mangadoogas Member

Ltd company. Ok i will check on Companies House.

APL, ive checked Companies House and there is nothing registered under Complete Prick LTD.

I've finished playing with you now go away!

13. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Manga,why are you checking on peoples pricks,playing with them and then telling them you are finished with them,it all sounds very dubious don't you know....:emoticon-0104-surpr

14. Mangadoogas

Mangadoogas Member

Now now Wize dont you start picking on me as well.

APL has already had his bum smacked and sent to bed with no tea.

15. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

16. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

lol at this <laugh> <ok>

17. pirate49

pirate49 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

April....'Employed & living in BS34'
    You lucky you, you. Living so near our new stadium you'll be able to walk there!
    Shouldn't have too much effect on house prices!

18. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

<laugh> that taught that peice of knobcheese a lesson <applause>

i like how he says he is employed but then says he has a ltd company. that makes sense <doh>

most decent honest city fans i know have us down for promotion too. i dont know where thats puts apl though :)

19. APL 2011

APL 2011 New Member

Sags

cjs - arrow - and many more alias

They can't be real city fans, as if they were they would of realised the utter dribble that comes out of your mouth and never bothered with you again. I firmly believe you have been bullied in your younger years as the jealousy you have towards BCFC is so clear to see & rightly so as you have always been living in our shadow, now i suggest you settle down to a season in league 2 and hope that you gain promotion, if you dont after most sags spouting that you will be top three you can expect another terrible summer like the one you have had since your relegation.

Mango -

I shall remind you at the end of your season that the 1ner you have bet on the sags gaining promotion should have been spent more wisely, those grandkids of yours are not going to be happy when they realise its 4 stripe trainers again bless em -

As we all know you sags went very quiet and in most cases were unheard of after your tumble into league 2, just a suggestion, don't be too confident you might fall flat on your face just like last season;)

The GAP is two league by the way now lads -

20. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

if anybody needs bedding in, it's young matty harrold, and water him 3 times daily and a good manuring and watch him go like a runner bean