1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

15/10/11 - Wigan Athletic vs. Bolton Wanderers

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by Bolton4Europe, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Bolton4Europe

Bolton4Europe Active Member

please log in to view this image
    vs.
    please log in to view this image

So after 7 games of Premier League football in the 2011/2012 season, Bolton Wanderers and Wigan Athletic both lie in the bottom three, with Wigan, 18th place, with 5 points and Bolton, 20th place, with a mere 3 points. Wigan have been close when it comes to results for the majority of the games, with results like Swansea 0-0 Wigan, Norwich 1-1 Wigan and Wigan 1-2 Tottenham. Though they do have a goal difference of -6, this is mainly because of the 3-0 defeat to Man City.

Bolton, on the other hand, have had the worse start they have ever had in the football league, winning 1 game, 4-0 against Q.P.R on the first game of the season, and losing the other 6. The latest of these was a 5-0 demolition of Chelsea, which has give us a -12 goal difference, the worst currently in the PL.

2. Bolton4Europe

Bolton4Europe Active Member

I'm editing as I go, so something bad doesn't happen and I lose it all <ok>

3. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Hi Bolton4europe Before i start lawro`s prediction for the game is Latics 2 Bolton 0. i myself have gone for latics 2 bolton 1 only because we are 18th and you are 20th rock bottom of the league and there to stay maybe till after this year and to start to follow us up the league mid table as have bean predctid buy other fans.but the problem with match stats thay mean nothing at 3 oclock on saturday afternoons the only thing that i think will mean something is defense i know you don`t have a particular good one. anyway what ever happens at the reebok good luck with rest of the season.

4. connor wigham

connor wigham Active Member

thanks mate for this shame about the result though