1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic 12 dead in paris shooting

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by kiwiqpr, Jan 7, 2015.

1. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

Will you listen to Pinky and Perky?!!

Typical left wing preaching, believing that everyone else is wrong and your twisted view on things is the only one that can possibly be right.

Trust me swords, the liberal elite like you are far more dangerous than people like me.

Busy Being Headhunted likes this.
  2. TWGWTDT

TWGWTDT Well-Known Member

Nope don't know if I am right but the difference if there is one is to question stuff ... That's all Col

3. TWGWTDT

The core of a man Is based on his experiences or at least the spirit of man is based on new experiences

4. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

But your constant preaching as if from on high, suggests that you're the only person who has ever questioned or thought about anything.
    It's so patronising!

I'm out of this one now before things turn sour.

5. Busy Being Headhunted

Busy Being Headhunted Well-Known Member

ENGLISH PLEASE

6. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

Stephen gately must ****ing hate me then if the rain of the past two days is anything to go by

Uber_Hoop, sb_73 and Deleted 1 like this.
  7. Deleted 1

Deleted 1 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Doesn't like Londoners much either!

8. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

No, you've got it the wrong way around, Hitlers Germany were the aggressor in that war, sending their armies and grabbing land in a country that wasn't theirs and enforcing laws and governments of their choosing.
    Exactly what we have been doing in the Middle-East, which has led to destabilisation and the rise of ISIS, who will collapse up their own arse in a few years if left alone.

9. Busy Being Headhunted

Busy Being Headhunted Well-Known Member

Look what the cat dragged in.
    Time for bed <doh>

10. Big Ern

I would've thought you'd be allowed up a bit later as it's the schools summer break

11. Swords Hoopster.

Swords Hoopster. Well-Known Member

Just seen the video of the girl shot dead in the US. Think its time the Americans got a handle on the gun situation over there.

There's no other way to dress it up: If a Country is littered with guns this kind of sh*t is far more likely to happen...........and happen and happen

durbar2003 likes this.
  12. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Pandora's box mate.

13. TWGWTDT

Not sure they will collapse and I am sure that if any of us has gone through what they have we ourselves may have a bit of attitude.

ISIS have been made out to be dreadful villains .. I agree they do shocking stuff

As did the IRA. I remember fully the attitude pumped out to the common Irish by the common English man. In effect overnight we made the nicest human beings i have met all terrorists. We have a great nack of doing this because we are simple Anglo Saxons and possibly one of the worst peoples on the planet. Whats more we even feed our own beliefs by our own propaganda

KooPeeArr likes this.
  14. TimPR78

TimPR78 Well-Known Member

Sadly I think there is more chance of QPR winning the Champions League than the Americans changing their gun laws. Always banging on about the constitution, the right to bare arms, fine I'll have some of that lovely weapons grade plutonium :p One point of which there are many, it doesn't seem to bother them that technology has changed a bit since the days it was written, didn't have many AK47s back then.

durbar2003 likes this.
  15. durbar2003

durbar2003 Well-Known Member

A woman was arrested here the other day for carrying a gun into the 9/11 memorial. She protested she was from Texas and had a license to carry a concealed weapon!

16. Big Ern

It doesn't really have anything to do with how many guns there are in circulation, Canada has more privately owned guns per capita than the US does, but they aren't shooting each other.
    the problem in the US is fear, for the last 3 or 4 decades the govt and media have been cranking up the fear factor because it's good for business and good for control. Scared people spend money, do as they are told and don't ask questions. Unfortunately scared people also act irrationally.

17. TimPR78

TimPR78 Well-Known Member

There are so many contributing factors to the issues in the US and although the Canada gun ownership does not surprise me, it would surprise me if the figures were the same in the built up highly populated areas. I can't believe that some level of gun control in the US wouldn't help in some way

Also love the Chris Rock stand up on bullet control, worth a watch on youtube for any that haven't seen it

18. Big Ern

His monologue in Lethal weapon 4 about being a kid in the projects and having to eat on the floor because of all the drive-bys is classic too

19. durbar2003

durbar2003 Well-Known Member

"some Level of gun control" wouldn't work as most of these shootings are done with illegal weapons (as they are in the UK).

TWGWTDT likes this.
  20. TWGWTDT

It's a sorry state when the clowns attempts to ban or bring order to something they lost control of years ago. Of course guns are underground in this country they always have been and will continue to be so