1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

£1Million Offer for Dack

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by wizered, Jan 18, 2016.

1. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

I love all the bullshit that surrounds the transfer window when average players reach god like status in their own and their agents eyes. If a deal doesn't go down until the final minutes it's generally overpriced and desperate and I hope we don't fall in to the honey trap. Saner heads need to prevail and from what I have seen so far from us that's the road we are to take, but for goodness sake don't spare any expense when it comes to our new manager.

Deep inside I have this gnawing feeling that we will stick with Pemberton/Elliott duo for the remainder of the season and if we win against Leeds it could be done and dusted. Don't know why but perhaps it's our history sticking in my throat.

2. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

Indeed.

We've been there before, and it always ends badly after an initial Honeymoon period where they get offered the job.

A proper Manager is needed at this level or Head Coach whatever they want to call him, not a stop gap.

Red Robin likes this.
  3. framptonfrank

framptonfrank Active Member

Pay the money they want, he will get goals from midfield and give Kodge the service he needs, we are so slow getting the ball forward, Kodge needs the ball into space that he can run onto, we just give our forwards the ball with a defender up there backside and the ball usually comes straight back, pay peanuts you get monkeys

Red Robin and Redandy like this.
  4. Redandy

Redandy Active Member

Is the Dack dealing dead now then?

5. Premiershiporbust IV

Premiershiporbust IV Active Member

I think all potential purchases are off if you offer a fondue set, cuddly toy and a year's subscription to Good Housekeeping...

6. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

hee hee heeee .. .. but you forgot the subscription to Gardeners World, they always cover things like how to dig a hole etc!!!!!

7. Premiershiporbust IV

Premiershiporbust IV Active Member

I don't think we need any guidance on that unless or course, it includes how to get out of it as well....!