1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

£15,000 for a pair of Everton tickets

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by HarboroughFox, Apr 12, 2016.

1. HarboroughFox

HarboroughFox Well-Known Member

WTF!!!!

What is the club doing about this?

Surely they can see which seats are being sold for this amount, so they would know who bought the tickets. Absolute disgrace.

2. The_Mountain_Fox

The_Mountain_Fox Well-Known Member

As a silver member I've been able to get tickets pretty much this season, now I'm hearing that gold members couldn't get the tickets so how on earth have we managed to sell out before the gold lot? You'll also need said members card to get in so I'm pretty much confused!

3. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Bargain.

4. LeicesterWizard

LeicesterWizard Well-Known Member

They were on sale to gold members for 90 mins, so you had a chance as a gold member, you just had to get on at 9am.

Im a silver member as well as my dad, we've been to about 5-6 games this season and we've not sat together all season.

I was lucky to get us WHU tickets an hour after they were on sale for silver members, think SK1 had something like 10 seats left dotted all over the place.

Would be interesting to see some actual numbers as to how many STH and gold members there are.

The people selling the tickets are probably staff from Barclays who had no intention of going anyway, just hope their tickets are voided. Any gold member that couldn't attend but bought tickets just to sell them on for profit can also go **** themselves.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    FOR FUCHS SAKE likes this.
  5. HarboroughFox

HarboroughFox Well-Known Member

I am a season ticket holder and the missus and son are silver members. They have only missed the Liverpool game this season.

When purchasing a silver ticket on line, you get the choice for a paper ticket or for it to be added to your card. Take this option away, so it HAS to be added to your personal card. Then when renewing your card, you have to hand in the old one. This may stop tickets being sold on.

I hope the club are doing something about this!!!

6. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

I hope this gets sorted, something has to be done about tickets being resold.

7. kpnuts

kpnuts Active Member

Are they being sold by the club?? or touted by a supporter. unfortunately I have not been for two seasons due to work etc and i am sure the fan that is prepared to pay that much will be amazed by the whole experience. I have been fortunate to have been at some of the other defining momenta of our great club. The Claridge goal against Palace, Wembely for the league cup finals both the joy and disappointment. The final day at filbert street.the first match at the walkers. That great European night at Filbert st when Gary Parker got sent off for taking a Free kick too quickly.
    Would i swap any of these experiences for cash it would depend on my circumstances at the time. As a city fan would i pay it if i had the money and the time to go definitely but i don't so i will be at home or work streaming it or clued to the radio or net to follow my team.
    Whilst many are quick to condemn the actions of some i only hope that who ever is profiting out of the teams results, is not just cashing in for the sake of it as it would be an impossible decision for a true fan to make.

8. Barwellfox

Barwellfox Well-Known Member

We have renewed our season ticket year after year, knowing that we will miss a number of games through holiday and work. Thought about the membership scheme, but thought there would be problems getting tickets for some of the games, so decided to go for the season ticket again. Can see that it will only get worse next season with Euro Champion League games, so the decision next year is a no brainer. Does seem like a number of 'promises' around membership have not been kept though.