1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

£14.99

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by TWGWTDT, Feb 2, 2016.

1. TWGWTDT

TWGWTDT Well-Known Member

Had a email today telling me I could buy a QPR shirt with no hoops on it plus it could have a number of ex QPR players who have recently left the club

In what world do these people work in? We buy very expensive players who end up wanting out and just haven't performed and then the fans are asked if they would like to spend money!

The media department at QPR sorry have to clueless in this profession. There was no link to the shop from the QPR page doing the story but there was a link to buy season tickets.

Having visited the club there is no doubt a massive crisis IMO

Us fans should be fully aware IMO . There is no way I can get involved with this lot I am fuming because without doubt they need to shift stock for the new crest which isn't finished at all and IMO not tested in the markets at all.

Crazy ****ing club at this moment

£14:99 and that's not as cost IMO so you get the double whammy of knowing how much you spent on a Austin Shirt at Xmas if you brought one

Now the retro wear is also reduced but again it's copied crap. the Gusiness Shirt a classic should be manufactured by Addias and having worked with them last Spring/Summer I know first hand that a classic order like our old pattern could be manufactured and OK they might be £75 because of the run but they would move very quickly unless Nike have screwed it down in a contract
    Still Addias could still do it by selling away from the club

Bloody joke this lot

2. Bush Rhino

Bush Rhino Well-Known Member

Nurse he's out again,

It's a scheme to replace the shirts recently sold with the names of players who've left with new shirts plus the option to have new players names & numbers on them. It's so 4,000 people don't turn up wearing Austin shirts till the end of the season I guess. Not the club worst crime and I would be one to say.

I think the wrong end of stick may have been grabbed, that or DT's is just well oiled tonight.