1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

£10 Million Plus..

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by wizered, Dec 29, 2015.

1. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

SL had no problems and was happily prepared to spend £9million on a striker pre season and didn't have the serious pressures and lack of success our team has achieved so far this season against him.

I am sure that by now Cotts has put a requirement list under SL nose and negotiations are already underway, I reckon there is a minimum of at least £10million in the pot and maybe more, at least enough to finance 4 new senior players bearing in mind the urgency and the fact SL has already tried to spend similar amounts earlier this season.

So, I look forward to some really good activity and exciting decisions being made shortly, resulting in our safety and retention of our manager, how much do you think the spend will be and how many players do you expect to join us, don't forget 1 or 2 may be on their way out as well.

Looking forward to better times I just can not believe Cotts or Steve Lansdown are prepared to see the shame of us losing our status as happened under the buffoon O'Driscoll.

2. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

Don't you believe it Wiz - just think of all the money we are saving by not paying goal or clean sheet bonuses!!

smhbcfc likes this.
  3. smhbcfc

smhbcfc Well-Known Member

<laugh><laugh>

4. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Oh ye of little faith...:emoticon-0131-angel

5. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

SOD has won every game so far at Warsaw,they sit top of the league below us,and possibly could exchange places with us.

6. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

3 games, lower league, okay, well done, nothing to do with the fact all points were all won by a previous managers players, wait until the buffoon puts his own miserable squad together.

Look I am not going to argue with a fellow red about a man who deliberately relegated us and insulted our fans, you are entitled to like this man, I'll stick with Cotts, let's leave it there.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
  7. Premiershiporbust IV

Premiershiporbust IV Active Member

I don't think that O'Dismal was a bad manager at all, just took himself a bit too seriously to gel with us....

8. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

Warsaw were already on a very good run and with a settled squad before Dean Smith left for Brentford.

All SOD has done is keep it on an even keel so far. It'll be interesting to see how they do if Bradshaw leaves in January

9. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

It didn't work out for us with SOD. That doesn't mean he will always be crap everywhere he goes - it just didn't work out with us - just like Pulis.

We've moved on......... and most of us don't want him back.

Red Robin likes this.
  10. framptonfrank

framptonfrank Active Member

Bradshaw hasn't played in the last few games - injured???

Red Robin likes this.

11. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

Not sure, or being lined up to go to Brentford with Dean Smith ? Talking of which, look how well they've done having lost Gray !!

12. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

now let me see ummm history, oh yes, got it didn't SOD replace SC before ! ... lol :emoticon-0105-wink: